Wednesday 23 November 2011

Story of My Life

Hey everyone! This story will explain what people have always said to me.

1.) Sorry miss, I didn't see you there. (As I'm very short :P)
2.) Oh, was that you I elbowed?.... I hit your face?! Sorry about that.................
3.) Where's the girl with the glasses??? Oh, there she is, I almost marked you absent!
4.) Oh, sorry, I didn't see you, good thing you said something!!!!!!!
5.) Oh, sorry, did I hit your glasses with my elbow? Gee, sorry about that.

Now you see my pain. I am surprised that I don't need facial reconsrtuction yet!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I am absolutely exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys, this is all I'm going to write for today. But hey, I'm keeping my word about writing every day. ;D

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment