Wednesday 23 November 2011

Oooo, That Has GOT To Hurt!

Our story begins on a beautiful spring day, almost time for summer break even, I was in grade 4 and the sun was shining, soft breeze blowing, birds were singing, people were washing there cars, you get the idea.

So, I decided it would be a good idea to ride my bike around my court (I didn't have training wheels by the way). So my mom was outside and she was doing some work outside our house and had a perfect view of me. She smiled as I went around in circles and pretending I was a princess on a beautiful horse, trying to find true love. Eventually though, I got bored of that and started going around really fast, I wanted to pretend I was on a galloping horse, but the other game was safer. As I rounded a turn, I turned too sharply and wiped out... BIG time! I went sliding for a good ten feet, and then got up. "I'm ok, I'm ok!... Am I ok?" I started balling! Blood was running down both of my chins from the HUGE cuts on my knees, I had a scraped chin, palms (which also got pebbles in them), and elbows. My mom came running over and took me inside.

I had so much blood on me she decided I should take a bath to A. clean up and B. disinfect my cuts and scrapes. I took baths then, and as I went to sit down, I couldn't me knees hurt so badly to move, that I could barely stretch them out. So, the crying began again, but my mom made me.

The next day I went to school with two huge bandages on them and everyone looked at me and asked me questions about what happened and did I cry. My teacher even called me a silly goose!

Then about two weeks later I was walking my skooter, trippe don it, and opened up my scabs and got pebbles in my hands again!

I blame this ALL on my glasses. Especially for the skooter accident.

Moral: Watch where you're going and ALWAYS wear a helmet!

Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment