Wednesday 23 November 2011

FAIL!!!!

Hey everyone! I have a new girlwiththeglasses story for you!

It was about two nights ago and I was going on my laptop. I grabbed my lap top and went to sit down. Unfortunately, when I sat down on my chair, it sunk in so much that I kinda fell into it, pulling my laptop towards my face. BAM! The screen of my laptop (which is very big and heavy) hit me on the top of my nose (which we all know is very sensitive because of the "traumatic" experiences it's had over the years). It took a few seconds for the pain to hit me and when it did I said "Mom, I just did a fail of a thing." and she said "What sweety?" just then I started to cry and told her what happened. But in the middle of my explanation I started to laugh! I was picturing what it must've looked like with my face and all. then my mom, dad, and brother started to laugh because I was laughing! It was actually a very funny moment, despite the pain, bump and bruise that's on my nose.

I hope you all liked my new story and are having a great summer! :D

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment