Wednesday 23 November 2011

Ash Wednesday

One Ash Wednesday:

 I went up and got my ashes, but mine was really think and went all over my glasses and nose. Well, my dad got the genius idea to wipe it off. Well, of course, the ashes smudged all over my nose and turned it black! My mom and brother had to do all they could from cracking up in Church. Well, I finally managed to get the ashes off my nose with a lot of spit and wiping. -_- 

So, after that dilemma was over, I thought it was all good. But every time my mom or brother looked at me, they kept trying really hard not to laugh. I had no idea why. So we headed home after mass and I looked in the mirror. I finally understood why they were laughing. I looked in the mirror and saw an ash unibrow. I guess the ashes had landed on my nose piece, and I must've pushed them up causing the ashes to smudge against my forehead.

I have to bring a mirror next time I guess. It's okay though, we shouldn't be worrying about how we look at Church, well we should look nice, but while we are there, we shouldn't. We are there to praise God not how we look.

Hope you all had a Holy Ash Wednesday!

Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment