Thursday 24 November 2011

Embarrassing!!!

Hey guys! I have another tale from the Girl With The Glasses to share with you today! :D

So, our story beings at school... obviously!
I was walking and talking with one of my friends down a hallway, and a crowd of people was up ahead. So I keep walking and talking, and when I ask a question and turn around to see my friend and get her answer, it was some random person who looked at me as if I had four eyes! (Hehehe, funny because I have glasses... I'm a nerd :P) So I just looked at them like, what are you lookin' at? and they walked away. My friend catches up to me and says, "Why is your face so red?" (Yes, my face turns beat red when I'm embarrassed) and I proceeded to tell her what I just told you... her response?! Embarrassing! I was like, thanks for the support you noodle. (Yeah, I call my friends noodle... I don't swear).

Well, I hope you liked today's blog!I'm pretty sure we've all been there, right? Don't forget to post in the comments, if there are enough comments I will write a special Christmas blog!

Sincerely, GWTG <3

Love ya! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment