Thursday 26 June 2014

Changing It Up?

Hello people of the interwebs!!!

So, I figured that since my GWTG experiences are lacking as of late, why not post other stuff to my blog? After all, it is about me!

So, I will do things a little different around here starting here on in!

This blog:

My two guilty pleasure bands that I'm in love with.

Celtic Thunder and Kodaline.

Now, I LOVE The Lumineers, Bon Iver, Mumford & Sons, and Of Monsters of Men. However, I am not romantically interested in their members.

So, here are the two bands!


First up we have Kodaline! From left to right, the members are: Vinny May, Jason Boland, Steve Garrigan, and Mark Prendergrast... I love them all!

Second up, is Celtic Thunder! From left to right, the members are: Keith Harkin, Ryan Kelly, Neil Byrne, George Donaldson (RIP George, you will be missed <3), Colm Keegan and Emmet Cahill. From this list.... I love Keith, Colm, and Emmet... Apparently I have a thing for Irish men since both bands are from Ireland. c:




Ayways.  I have met a few members from Celtic Thunder! Three to be exact! Keith, Neil, and Emmet. They are lovely people, so kind and genuine! And super attractive... c: If you want to read about those experiences, click HERE!!!! :D

As for Kodaline, well, I'm going to be seeing them this fall! SO EXCITED!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this little blog and learned a little bit about me!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment