Wednesday 23 November 2011

It Makes You Look... Tough

I went outside with every intention of playing hockey. So, as we were waiting to start playing I was standing beside my brother and he accidently hit my glasses with his hcokey stick...full force. It knocked my lens out and hit my eyebrow. I ran inside before I started crying because my friends were outside and getting hit in the face was embarrassing enough.

When I got inside I started panicking and called my mom. She was like "Ooooo, that has got to hurt!" and it did! I had a cut on my eyebrow as well as a bald spot on it, as my eyebrow hairs got stick in the frame some how. Hahahaha. :P Anywho, I have a HUGE scratch on my lens, but other than that, they are okay. The ironic thing is the glasses I have now are the same model I had when I got my nose cut open (See "Blood, Sweat, & Tears")

Don't worry though, I was perfectly fine, I put some polysporin on it, so it was good. Hope you enjoyed this! I sure didn't! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment