Wednesday 23 November 2011

First Story

Hello everyone! <3

Okay, so my first story is this:


So, as I promised I told you I would try and share a story about how my glasses affect my life today, and I have some free time so here it goes.

So one day at school, I was going to gym class, and I had a bad feeling about it. Sure enough, my feeling was right, we were playing a game where you had to run (with your team) through the line of the girls and boys gym class while they through balls at you, and then go and pick up bean bags in a hoola hoop, and if you got hit by a ball you had to put them down and start over. Fun right??? Wrong! Everytime, and this is a fact now for me, we play something that involves a ball I geet hit in the face, which leads to the ultimate destruction of my glasses...and my face.

Now I'm not a complainer, but that day I kind of was, so I said, "Miss, please don't make me do this." and she said, "Why?", so I said, "Everytime I play a game that invloves balls, especially throwing balls around, I get hit in the face and my glasses almost or do break." but do you think that cahnged her mind????? NO! She just said, "Oh, you will be alright, it's not going to happen."

So, like the trooper I am (hehe :P) I went out there and played, now I'm a quarter down the line, and I didn't get hit, (now let me remind you, this was my high school gym class, that's about 50-60 kids throwing balls at you and your team mates), I keep running,  I say to myself, good job, you aren't going to die! Then I'm half way down, still not hit, then I got to three quarters, BAM! The next thing I knew I was standing with my mouth open and my glasses just dangling off of one ear, my face red with embarrassment, as everyone stopped and gasped, I guess it looked pretty hard... then again it felt pretty hard. Then the boys gym teacher said, "Girl with the glasses, are you okay???", (Thus I got my nick name, girl with the glasses) so of course me being a bit proud of myself for making it this far and not even crying, (I made a vow to never cry at school, and I never have), I said, "Ya, I'm fine. Didn't even hurt..." Okay, that last bit I said was a lie, because it hurt like crazy!!!!!!!! But I didn't want whoever threw it at me to feel bad. So as I walked back to my spot to restart, this guy says, "Oh my gosh, I'm sooo sorry, I didn't mean to..." I was just like chill man, it's all good. :)  So I walked over to my gym teacher, and she said smiling, "Wow, I never thought you would get hit like that in the face... maybe I should believe you next time." so I just smiled back and said "Miss, can I just wait around here?" so she looked at me and said, "Why not."

So after gym class we were waiting to see who could go to the dressing room to change first, (we were on teams and whoever had the straightest and quietest row went first). So when they dismissed my row, the boys gym teacher said, "Girl with the glasses who got hit in the face, stay after class." So now I'm like omgosh, did I do something wrong? What if I'm in trouble? (I've always been a gooody two shoes... :P) And they told my friend to stay after too. So my teacher said, "Here girls, split this mars bar. You deserve it, you both took nice blows to the face, and you didn't cry, so here you go." I was like alright!!!!!!!!!!!! So I split it with my friend and it turned out to be a pretty good day over all.

So, for any of you out there that have this happen to you, share your stories! I'll try to get in another story about my glasses, but I'll see.

Have a great day!

Over & out!

No comments:

Post a Comment