Sunday 27 November 2011

Hey Guys!/ New Story! :D

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a couple of days, I've been extremely busy.

Anywho, on with the story.

I was waiting in line with my mom waiting to check out. I was getting a new suitcase (which I STILL have! I LOVE it!). So, we were almost at the cashier and I had the brilliant idea to sit on my suitcase. But what you have to know is, it has wheels on the bottom of it, for convenience so you could pull it instead of carry it.  So, I was sitting merrily on it when, SMACK! I hit the hard floor along with my suitcase.

EVERYONE laughed, or pointed, or whispered, or whatever else you do when you see someone fall. I was DYING! It was the most embarrassing moment of my life (up until that point anyways).

So, I was fine, and me and my mom checked out and left.

Hope you enjoyed another tale of the GWTG!

Sincerely, GWTG <3 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment