Wednesday 23 November 2011

I'm Only Emotionally Scarred

So it was a great day, I was with my friends, just chilling in the cafeteria when we decided to play a game. We rolled a little piece of paper into a ball and play table hockey by hitting the paper ball with a pencil and trying to hit the other person's arm with it.

So we were playing and it would occasionally fall off the table, and usually I was the one who had to get it. So one time the paper ball went flying over the table and under another lunch table, and since it was our last one left and we couldn't go to the library because it was packed and we couldn't go outside as it was raining, I went to get it. I waited until the teacher passed by because I didn't want to trip him or anything, and I made my move. As I bent down to get it the teacher turned and fell over me. I was like great, this is what I want, half of my school is on lunch (so about 1000 kids saw this) I'm going to be known as teacher tripper. All I remember was a body falling over me, gasps, my friends guyt laughing, my face turing more red than a cherry and more gasps.

"Are you ok young lady?" asked the teahcer, "Yes, I'm fine, (what does he think? Of course I wasn't okay, I was emotionally scarred, I wanted to go to Siberia and become a hermit. And to top it all off, this guy I liked, that was older, was right there to see it, first class seats for him! UGH!) are you okay sir?" I was turning more red, more hot, I felt tears swelling up in my eyes, "Yes, I'm fine. I'm so sorry, I didn;t see you there." Of course he didn't! I'm really short to begin with, and me crouching down didn't help me. "It's okay sir, it was my mistake." He walked away and I went and sat back down.

My friends were still gut laughing, actually they were crying they were laughing so hard. I was like, thanks for the support guys.......

That day was the most embarassing day of my life, nothing, and I mean nothing, has topped that day for embarassment. :(

Please people, DO NOT, and I mean it, bend down so you are invisible, make someone else go and do it. I do all the time now. :D

Moral: If you are short, don't bend down.

well, that's all for today, see you guys later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment