Wednesday 23 November 2011

Sometimes It's Good To Be Invisible, and Sometimes It's not..........

It was a in the morning at school, classes hadn't started yet so me and my friend swent to my locker because I forgot my first period binder. So as I was getting this, a big group of guys walked by, and our halls, although very large and roomy, the amount of kids that walk in them make them as crowded as a zoo.

So as I was saying, a big group of guys walked by, and one guys back pack got caught on the mesh of my back pack. So, I was minding my own business when all of the sudden I felt myself being dragged down the hall. I was like oh great, exactly what I need. So, I think I was gragged a good, oh I don;t know, 20 feet before the guy finally noticed he was dragging a body with him.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't notice ya." I was like, really? You didn't notice another human being attached to you? "That's okay, no worries." So after unhooking myself from him, I heard him mutter, "Did you see that girl with the glasses?.............."

Anyways, please be careful when walking down the hall and take care in noticing your surroundings.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment