Monday 1 July 2013

The Summer at Last!

Hello everyone!

So, I graduated, partied hard, and shared these amazing moments with everyone I love! <3 It was a great time! I will admit however, I was pretty nervous about walking across the stage to receive my scroll (like mentioned in a previous blog we don't get our diploma until later). But everything went smoothly, I wad done, waited for all the names that weren't called to be called (there were 408 of us graduating out of about 450). The next day we had our dance, we said our goodbyes and now I'm alumni! I did it! I survived 4 years of high school, and to be honest they went by WAY too fast! I can remember my first day of grade 9, how nervous and excited I was. It's insane! Now I'm done and it's all over.

So, now that I am on my summer vacation I can blog all the time! I might miss a few days or post five blogs in one day. I'm spontaneous, so hopefully you don't mind being kept on your toes! :D

Hope everyone's summer is going well so far! Be safe and have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment