Tuesday 2 July 2013

EVERY TIME!!!

Hello peoples of the interwebs!

So, I must tell you that my favourite sweater (you know, the one you wear all the time, even in the summer, especially when your sick, and definately when you're feeling down) is cursed! Every time I ask my dad to wash it (it's white) then wear it right when it comes out of the dryer it gets dirty! My dad literally just cleaned it three days ago, I put it on for the second time since it's been out of the wash and I get balsamic vinegar on it! I mean, the meal was well worth the mess (my mom made chicken salad dressed in balsamic and oil dressing) but I mean does my poor sweater have to suffer every time I wear it?!

Anyways, that's my rant for today. Hope you're all well and having a great summer!

Peace out girl/boy scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment