Thursday 4 July 2013

Gosh Darn!!!

Hello people of the interwebs (do you like this new intro??)!

So today I decided to be productive and clean my room, the kitchen, family, dining, and living room and even, I know it will be hard to believe, Swiffer. Yes, I the girl with the glasses swiffered the main floor of my (parents) house today!

Anywho, my aunt was coming over for a visit and I was getting ready (showered, deodorized, brushed my hair and teeth, doused myself with body spray, the usual) and decided *the following is an excerpt from my brain*  "Hey! My aunt hasn't heard that I got contacts, let's put em on to show her!" So, I unscrewed the cap, took out my right eye contact, cleaned it and put it in my eye... it hurts. "Whatever." I say to myself, and continue to do the same thing with my other contact. It hurts too. Then I realize that I'm a big dummy and forgot to tell my mom that it's about time to get some new one's! So, my excitement turned into disappointment and my contacts smiled cruelly (yes, they can!) at me as if they knew how sad and disappointed I was.

So, I never got to wear the stupid things! But on the plus side, my room is clean the main floor looks AMAZING! :)

Peace out girl/boy scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment