Thursday 11 July 2013

Summer, Friends, and Other Stuff

Hello people of the interwebs!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. If you can believe it, I've actually been having a social life!

Anyways, my summer has been AMAZING so far. I've managed to watch Les Miserables about three times so far (cried like a baby every time), get a bit of colour from sitting outside on a patio while talking over frappicino's, resumed my work out program (woo hoo!) and even finish a Sherlock Holmes book (The Hound of the Baskervilles - I suggest you read it, it is AMAZING!)!

As for my friends, I've seen them many times for different reasons, some planned, some not, and some visits unexpectedly really enjoyable (<3). They are all doing well and it makes me feel so lucky to have such amazing friends! They are my life (besides my family and God) and I wouldn't change any of them for the world!

The stuff aspect, well... it's stuff! I applied for a job (I'm growing up!) that I really want, I need to get my contact prescription refilled and I'm going to get my G1 in August! Everything is happening so fast! But I like it, and I'm finally starting to break out of my bubble, I'm becoming less childish every day.

I was feeling sentimental...

Hope you're summer is going well! Comment below to let me know your fun summer activities, or anything else that you think I might be interested in!

Peace out girl/boy scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment