Wednesday 8 February 2012

Those Are Waste!!!

Hello all!

Another GWTG story for you!

I was at our local drug store, getting necessities with my mom (Shampoo, body wash, etc.) when we came to an aisle that had a cardboard cut-out advertising a new and improved tissue. It said it was supposed to have a cooling effect on your irritated nose, so I touched one of the tissues to see what they felt like. My mom looked at me and said, "Elaine! Those are waste!!!! You loser!"

I almost screamed and started wiping my contaminated finger on my mom's sweater. "Nooo!!!!!!" I cried. "Why me?!"

So, we got some hand sanitizer (which I used before buying for sanity's sake) and left. We got in the car and started laughing out heads off! I guess I really need to get my glasses checked because I honestly didn't see the label that said "WASTE"

Hope you enjoyed! Until next time!

Sincerely, the GWTG

No comments:

Post a Comment