Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello  everyone! Welcome to the most romantic day of the year!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have a GWTG Valentine's story to share with you too!

I was in grade 9 and the boys had to give their heart (a pink/red construction paper cut out of a heart) to the first girl they talked to. Well, third period had come along and I still hadn't gotten a heart. A little disappointed, I told myself it didn't matter. I think my science teacher Mr. (insert name here) noticed that I was a little down and said, "Elaine, do you have a heart yet?" I looked at him and turned beet red and said, "No Sir..." He smiled and said, "Well I'm surprised..." and handed me 2 hearts. I felt a lot better, since he took the time to notice my disappointment. None-the-less, it was still a little embarrassing, but to be honest, it was the best Valentine's Day ever. :)

Hope you enjoyed and are having/had a great Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!

Sincerely, the GWTG

No comments:

Post a Comment