Monday 20 February 2012

Facebook and Parents

Hello everyone!

Most people have Facebook, right? Well how many have their parents or at least one parent added as their friend/family member?

I recently got Facebook, and added my dad (my mom doesn't have Facebook) and asked if he would confirm my request to list him as my father. So, a month or two passes and I'm still waiting for him to accept it (we were friends already though). I see him online while I'm in my room, he's in the basement mind you, but I'm lazy, so I decided to chat him. After a few "hello"'s and "fine, be that way"'s he finally responded, but instead of a "hello" back he says, "Elaine, is this some kind of messenger? Love, dad". Well I started laughing hysterically for about 5 minutes, and answered, "LOL! Yes dad, it is, and you don't have to sign your name at the end of your sentence, I know who you are."

A few months later, he listed me as his family member... his "unkown" family member that is. I mean, it's fine, my feelings aren't that hurt. He's only denying that he's my dad and I'm his daughter... I suppose it's because I'm the GWTG though. Oh well, there are just some things that I can't change. ;)

Hope you all enjoyed! Please leave some comments, so I know someone is actually reading my blog! PLEASE!

Sincerely, the GWTG

No comments:

Post a Comment