Monday 13 February 2012

Ouch! That Hurt....

Hello everyone! I am back with yet another story for you!

So, this actually happened today, I was talking with my friend at my locker, when I noticed I had to switch up the binders in my bag (it was lunch). So, I took out some little things that made it difficult to get my new binder in my bag and put them on my shelf of the locker.As I was putting the new binder in my bag, all those items suddenly came crashing down on my head! Of course everyone looked and smiled, I was just kneeling on the ground, slightly embarrassed (you guys know, this is nothing compared to what I go through), and my friend is laughing and laughing. I have to admit, I started laughing too because in all honesty it WAS funny.

So I hope you all enjoyed and got the moral of the story: Never EVER place things randomly on your shelf and then bend down where your head is the target to all those things... :( EVER!

Sincerely, the GWTG

No comments:

Post a Comment