Monday 30 January 2012

Ouch!

Hey guys!

OKay, I have a new GWTG story for you! :D

So, I was talking to my mom, and we were getting into a deep conversation, when my cheek was itchy. So, I went to scratch my cheek when i poked myself in the eye! I mean POKED.... like a stab! So, I shut my eye and said, "Ouch!"

My mom said, "You loser! DId you just poke yourself in the eye???"

So I said, "Yes... and it really hurt!" My mom just started laughing and said, "Well there you go, that's another Girl With The Glasses story! You're the only one I know who can poke yourself in the eye with glasses on." (my mom is a really nice person, but whenever I have a "fail" moment she teases me ;) like any good mother).


Hope you guys enjoyed!!! Sorry I haven't posted a blog in so long! I'll try to be more diligent with posting things. :)

Sincerely, the GWTG

No comments:

Post a Comment