Saturday 11 February 2012

Rosey Cheeks

Hey everyone!

I am part Irish, and therefore I have pale-ish skin, with really rosey cheeks. I love that, but the downside is it ALWAYS looks like I'm blushing, and when I do blush it is REALLY noticeable. Thus I got the nick-name Rosey Cheeks.

I have no particular story as I'm constantly blushing, but people seem to like to point it out and make fun of it. So, everyday it's, "Elaine, why are you blushing? Did you see _______(<---insert name here) again?" Me -.- "No, I didn't, I'm just hot."

I honestly hear something about my blushing everyday, and to be honest with you, it gets a little annoying. I guess it could be worse, I could have uncontrolable smiling or something. (Not that that's a bad thing, I think people who smile all the time are just lovely).

Have a beautiful morning, afternoon, evening, or whatever it is where you are!


Sincerely, the GWTG :D

No comments:

Post a Comment