Friday 27 June 2014

Ukulele!

Hello people of the interwebs!

I have recently taken up the amazing hobby of playing the ukulele! I have named her Effie because she's made of mahogany (if you have seen The Hunger Games movies you'll get where I'm coming from). And I must say... I fricking love it! It's so easy to play! As of now, I know three songs off by heart: Flume, by Bon Iver, Skinny Love, by Bon Iver, and All I Want, by Kodaline.

As of now, my summer consists of playing the ukulele on my deck and singing my little heart out... It's quite relaxing!

Here is a picture of Effie (not taken by me, I got this off of Google Images, but it's exactly what she looks like).

Isn't she beautiful?!


Anyways, just thought I'd give you a quick update as to what I'm doing as of late.

Hope you enjoyed!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment