Tuesday 6 August 2013

Sadness!

Hello peoples of the interwebs!

I haven't blogged in a while because.... I actually had a life for about a week! :D

Anywho, today's story is just sad really. So, yesterday I went to the zoo with my parents and two of my friends. All I wanted was to see a sloth and get it in plushie form. We got through a good portion of the zoo before we reached my beloved sloth! I must say, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen! I got tons of photos (see below!) and drooled over it until my friends pulled me away (meanies!).

Anyways, after accomplishing part one of my task I was set on completing it and finding my sloth plushie! We walked around a bit more until we ended our journey and stopped at the zoo's gift shop. I rain to the back of the shop and commanded my friends to help me find said plushie. But alas, our scouring was for nothing... a girl who worked there told me that they had no more sloth plushies. :(

WHAT IS THIS? What? So first everyone HATES sloths, but now they LOVE them?! Goodness, my heart split in two.

Anywho, hope you are all having a great August!

Peace out girl/boy scouts! :D


 

No comments:

Post a Comment