Saturday 31 August 2013

Minecraft FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello people of the interwebs!

So, as you can tell from the title, this is a fail that happened to me whilst playing Minecraft. As some of you may (or may not) know, the newest update included horses (yay!), so I went crazy and rounded up as many as possible!

My favourite horse was the last one I rounded up. I named her Lillian. Lillian was the fastest and highest jumping horse out of my 20 horses. I loved her! I went on mining adventures, exploration adventures, evening evening strolls with her! But one day, it all went horribly wrong.

We were riding along in the desert and had just found an AMAZING mine! I didn't want to lose the spot, so I started marking it with torches that lead back to my house. Unfortunately, I forgot about the lava pool that was right behind me and I kind of fell into it. I tried everything I could to get her out, but sadly she burnt to death... it was so tragic.

Remember! If you're playing Minecraft be extremely aware of your surroundings, or you might lose something awesome, like a diamond pick, or an eye of Ender, or a horse named Lillian.

Hope this didn't make you guys too depressed! I just wanted you t know that not only do I suck at real life, but I suck at gaming life as well.

Peace out girl/boy scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment