Sunday 11 August 2013

Fun Stuff!

Hello people of the interwebs!

I'm happy to announce that I'm getting my contact prescription refilled!!! Yes! I know! FINALLY! I waited half a year to even get them, and now I've waited since the end of June to get them refilled! My parents said they'll get them for me sometime this week, so hopefully I can be glasses-less again (it's a lot more fun than you think! No smudges, no water marks if it's raining, no dirt, dust, etc. blocking your view! Nothing! I love it!).

Anyways, besides that, I've been busy (again!). I spent sometime on a family vacation, went to a zoo, saw a Shakespearean play (The Merchant of Venice... AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) helped my cousin and her fiancé move into their new house (5 minutes from mine, yay!) had a birthday party for the same cousin (on the same day we moved them!) and finally went to a wedding!!! It has been non-stop for a while!

Fortunately (or unfortunately for you, my readers) I had no girl with the glasses incidents! Surprising, I know! Well, no, that isn't true. Alrighty! Time for a story!

When we went on our vacation I took my best friend and cousin with me to keep me and my brother company! Now, my best friend is way more adventurous then I'll ever be! So she went with my brother and dad to do an activity which involved heights (I am deathly afraid of heights, as you may or may not know). Anyways, after an hour and a half they still hadn't returned from their activity, so me and my cousin went to fetch them!

They said they'd be down shortly, so we headed back to the village part. Now, I was wearing flip flops... we both were actually. Anyways, we were walking down a mountain and even though it had stairs it was a bit hard to grip with flip flops. So, while talking about our grumbling tummies, I slipped on the gravel fill the stairs wooden frame contained. My ankle took a nice 90 degree bend and I fell... hard! My cousin caught me before I went over the edge (thank goodness!) and helped me up. My ankle was throbbing, the side of my foot was cut and bleeding and I'm pretty sure I scratched my behind when I slipped off the stairs.

Anywho, we continued our venture down the mountain and met my mom in the village. She helped clean me up and that was that. Luckily though, no one was around when I fell save for my cousin.

Hope you enjoyed my little update/story!

Peace out boy/girl scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment