Wednesday 4 September 2013

Of Course...

Hello people of the interwebs!

So, I just remembered a GWTG story that happened to me recently! So, I just had to share it with you!!!

I went to see Shakespeare's "The Merchant of Venice" with my mom, dad and brother, Peter. Before it started, I wanted to make sure that my bladder was completely empty so I could enjoy myself and actually watch the play in comfort.

Luckily, the bathrooms were HUGE and really close to where we were seated! So, I swiftly rose from my chair and headed off to relieve my already empty bladder for good measure.

Fast forward: I've finished up and am washing my hands when this sweet lady, probably in her late fifties, early sixties says, "Excuse me dear, but your skirt is bunched up in the back." Yes, the bottom of my dress was tucked in my underwear. So, just picture this, a 17 year old girl, with white Irish skin has just been told her undies are showing.
 So, I said, "Thank you so much for letting me know! I'm glad you didn't let me walk out of here like that! That would've been extremely embarrassing!"
She responded, "You're welcome, I would hate to be in the same situation and not have anyone tell me!"
So, thank you, to whomever that kind lady was. Now, I was still horrifyingly embarrassed, I mean my cheeks were as red as strawberries! But I am very thankful that she informed me of my unfortunate indecency. 

Of course it would happen to me, but hey! It had to happen to me sometime!

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Peace out girl/boy scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment