Friday 14 June 2013

My New Glasses!

Hey guys!

So, as you all know, I got my new glasses!!! I absolutely love them!

They are by Jill Stuart (my favourite glasses brand besides Vogue) and actually suit my face for once!!! Now, I don't mean I disliked any of the other glasses I had, I actually liked them very much! They actually didn't look that bad on me, but they never "suited" me.

Now mind you, I don't wear them everyday like I used to since I got contacts (what freedom!), but when I do wear them, I get plenty of compliments from my friends, family, and tachers!

Before I got these new glasses, my old ones had pretty much had the biscuit. They had tons of scratches (thanks to my brother, you can read that blog HERE) and my perscription was LONG over due. So as you can imagine seeing the chalkboard and overhead at school was quite a mission... not even mentioning my height! SO, it was time for me to get a new frame, a new perscription, and essentially, a new pair of eyes. I'm so happy I went that day, especially because those frames had just come in from Boston the day before! Lucky me! Leave any comments or questions below and I'll be sure to answer them! (I actually will... my summer has almost begun!)

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment