Saturday 15 June 2013

Eggplants and Weddings

Hello everyone! Please go check out my friend Spitzzy's blog right HERE.

Anyways, she has her own side of the story that I'm about to relay to you all. Last weekend, I threw a pre-grad party! It was great! All my friends were there, my mom spent all day making us food, we even watched the Little Mermaid (yes, we are mature)!

Anywho, My friend Spitzzy and her accomplice, we'll call him papa eggplant, came up with the brilliant idea that they should bring a real eggplant to this party(If you want the back story as well as a picture of this eggplant, go to SPITTZY'S BLOG!!!).

So, as the day progressed the eggplant had become Sir Theodore Eggplant the 264th... and my fiance. Yes, I was marrying an eggplant. So the beginning of my pre-grad party was considered my "bachelorette" party, and then later we had a full out ceremony (they tried to make me wear white but I threatened to kill the beloved eggplant). I walked down the "aisle", Spitzzy was the eggplants mother and her husband was our friend, papa eggplant. I got to the end of the "aisle" I was forced to say "I do" and then kiss the stupid thing. Afterwards one of the same people who brought me sir Theodore had also brought a pinata full of purple and green candy to make the reception seem more eggplant oriented.

Moral of the story, DO NOT let your friends know they are annoying you... especially when they can bring it to a party!

***NOTE: I may start writing stories that do not pertain to my glasses. I have crazy events that have happened where my glasses have not caused me or themselves any harm. Hope this is okay with you guys!

Peace out girl/boy scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment