Monday 9 July 2012

Oh Dear...

Hey everyone! I really do apologise for not posting for a while. I've honestly had no time whatsoever to take a break!

Anyways, on with the story! My mom wanted to paint the garage brown, after many years of hockey pucks being banged of of its surface, it needed some perking up. So, I offered to help, being that I'm a pretty decent painter and felt obligated to do so anyways. After a while, my mom is finishing up the edges (those she won't let me do... to be honest, I don't trust myself anyways!) when she asks me to bring over the paint for her. Okay, that's an easy task... nope! I almost trip while holding the paint tray, which would spill at least a quarter of a gallon, but I manage to catch myself! Great I think to myself, I saved myself! I look down and see the brown paint has made a nice line across the white shirt I was wearing. Luckily for me it was my moms, but I still felt horrible.

Another story I have to share with you! So, tune in tomorrow to catch it!

Thanks for being so patient everyone! I will try and update this much more frequently!

Sincerely, The GWTG!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment