Wednesday 6 June 2012

Toilet Paper Mummy

Hey everyone!!!

So, recently I embarked on a trip to a Catholic retreat centre to work on leadership skills as well as celebrate my (and others) becoming prefects! It was an absolutely breath taking site, and even though I've been there before, it never ceased to amaze me with it's beautiful chapel and statues, it was gorgeous!

Anyways, I won't leave you hanging... I went to use the washroom, and before I did that, we played an Ice breaker game where we labeled each other with good names, such as "fun", "blissful", "caring", etc. This stickers weren't the stickiest things known to man kind and began peeling off our shirts as the hours went by. So, as I finished up I noticed there was toilet paper stuck to one of my stickers, so I took it off. Then I noticed another piece on another sticker. I was honestly a toilet paper mummy!!! The laughs all me and my friends had in the washroom were priceless!!!

I hope you enjoyed this short story! I will be back with even more to share!
Until next time, have a great day/night and keep on smiling!!!

Sincerely, the GWTG! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment