Tuesday 6 December 2011

Long Time, No Blog...

Hey guys!

So, I haven't wrote a blog in a while, but I've been busy with Christmas deocrating and shopping, as I'm sure all of you have been. :)

I don't have a new story, but I thought I'd just pop in and say "hi!"

Here are some Christmas activities to get you in the spirit!

1.) Bake gingerbread cookies
2.) Have a fire
3.) Listen to Christmas music
4.) Go on a drive around your neighbourhood and look at all the pretty Christmas lights
5.) Watch a good Christmas movie, ie. White Christmas, Bells of St.Mary's, Elf, A Christmas Story, A Christmas Carol
6.) Decorate the house for Christmas (Christmas tree, decorations, lights, Nativity scene, etc.)
7.) Go Christmas shopping (Yay!)
8.) Write out some Christmas cards for your friends and loved ones
9.) Read a good Christmas book
10.) Make a Christmas wish list


Hope this list helps get you in the Christmas spirit!

Love, the GWTG xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment