Saturday 3 December 2011

Stuck To My Chair

Hey everyone!

Sorry it's been a while since I blogged. I got tied up in a bunch of stuff. :P

SO, I was in class, before people were really there yet, when I thought I should use osme Purel to "clean" my hands. I went to get up and I couldn't move! So, I felt my pants and they were stuck in the chair! At first I thought, oh great, ABC gum, but I was actually stuck in a crack of the chair! So, after getting myself out, I went and got Purel and said to my teacher, "Miss, I got stuck in my chair." She looked at me like I was crazy and said, "You got stuck in your chair?... How?" So I said, "In a crack." and she smiled, looked at me and said, "So you got stuck... in a crack... on your chair..." I smiled and said, "Yup!" She just laughed and shook her head....

That is my life! Of course I would get stuck in my chair! -.-

Oh well, lesson learned: Change your chair if there is a visable crack in it.

Love, the GWTG

No comments:

Post a Comment