Friday 9 March 2012

Ooops!

Hello everyone!

I was recently off school for a week because of a NASTY cold.

Anyways, I got to school, got the things I needed to catch up, and was silently reading while my class wrote a test (obviously I couldn't since I missed the whole week :P). I put my hand in my sweater pocket and felt something out of place... it was my camera's lens cap from photography!!! I immediately freaked out! I felt terrible, knowing my teacher most likely had been looking for it all week, thinking someone probably stole it.

I went to class and nervously approached my teacher. "Sir... I, er, I found this in my pocket... I'm so sorry! I didn't want to lose it while taking my pictures so I out it in my pocket... and then I forgot about it. I'm so sorry..."

He smiled and said, "That's okay! ve been looking for it, at least I have it now!"

Only me... the most responsible student in that class, who never wants to touch anything for fear of breaking it, would have the lens cap of a camera in MY pocket.

Hope you all enjoyed! Sorry for not blogging for a week, like I said though, I've been sick. :(

Sincerely, the GWTG

No comments:

Post a Comment